Limited to 25-units and set for release in 2023, the $2-million Viritech Apricale is touted as the world’s first production hydrogen hypercar. This vehicle is more of a test bed to showcase the company’s hydrogen fuel cell technology, which they plan to use for future FCEV passenger cars, heavy machinery, aircraft, and boats. Its innovative graphene hydrogen storage tank is built directly into its carbon fiber monocoque chassis instead of being a separate component. Read more for additional pictures and information.
This ultra light 1,100-horsepower hypercar will challenge the world’s fastest battery-powered hypercars, such as the Lotus Evija, and be able to achieve a top speed in excess of 200 mph. Despite how fast it is, the only byproduct of this zero emissions vehicle is water. No interior pictures have been released, but it does have butterfly doors, which allows you to make a grand entrance just about anywhere.
Segway Ninebot Drift W1, Electric Roller Skates Hovershoes, Two Wheels self Balancing Scooter with RGB LED
- Superior Technology: Stable self-balancing technology enables to move effortlessly. The high-power hub motor and spindle-shaped tread design help achieve more flexible steering. With Smart Battery Management System and UL 2272 provide dual protection
- Safe & Comfortable Riding: With uniquely designed ambient and tail lights to keep you safe in the dark. The rubber tires are designed to improve stability, steering capabilities, and combined with slip-resistance on the pads bring maximum comfort and fun.
- Easy to Learn: The Segway Drift W1 e-skates are very easy to pick up and learn. With superior technology, just step on and get going effortlessly in minutes. It’s lightweight and convenient to carry in a bag or in your hand to bring anywhere.
- Powerful Performance: A single fully charged battery can run up to 45 minutes and top speed of 7.5 mph. For both adults and children, single e-skate weighs 7.7 lbs but can carry a max payload of 220 lbs. IP54 enable you to ride in all weather conditions.
- Quality Assurance: The 10mm silicone bumpers at each end are designed to protect your product from bumps and scratches. One-year or 180-day warranty for different parts, please refer to warranty information in product details below.
Becoming a member of the HORIBA MIRA community is a game-changer for Viritech, moving us immediately into the big-league in terms of the engineering facilities and support, meaning no engineering project is now beyond us. The hydrogen revolution will complement mobility electrification and will account for 400 million cars, 20 million trucks and 5 million buses. And that revolution starts here,” said Timothy Lyons, CEO & Founder of Viritech.
This content was originally published here.